AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
- Unrivaled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)†
- Smoother Experience—75% lower latency ensures ultra-responsive real-time gaming*
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Wi-Fi 6 chipset brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router^
- Wider Signal Coverage—Two multi-directional antennas with magnetized base are designed for optimum signal reception
- Bluetooth 5.0—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2× Faster Speed and 4× Broader Coverage than BT 4.2***
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety**
- Fine Crafting—Specialized heatsink and gold plating is crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HT160, and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features.
§802.11ax 2×2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3× faster than standard 802.11ac 2×2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
*“Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
**Use of WPA3TM requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.
***Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.2.
****Functionality may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.
^Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.