- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world抯 fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1740 MHz (OC mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TI|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|OC Mode – 1740 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode – 1710 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
|ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|10.56 ” x 5.35 ” x 2.05 ” Inch
26.9 x 13.6 x 5.2 Centimeter
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|* All PSU recommendations are based on Intel Core i9 or AMD Ryzen 9 power consumption.
* For more information, please refer to the recommended PSU table at: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Power_Supply/Manual/RECOMMENDED_PSU_TABLE.pdf