AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
- AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technology such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth.†‡
- Minimized Lag for Your PC: Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks. ‡
- Broader Range: Two powerful signal-boost high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Greater Speeds and Range: Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup.***
- Cutting-Edge WPA3: Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information is secure from hackers.**
- Premium quality & Performance: Gold plating and a customized heat sink improve connection stability and efficiency ensuring ultimate performance.
- Support Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only – Driver installation required via Website or included CD.****
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HT160, and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features.
§802.11ax 2×2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3× faster than standard 802.11ac 2×2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
*“Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
**Use of WPA3TM requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.
***Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.2.
****Functionality of Archer TX50E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.